Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Introduction: In Which Cheyenne Thoroughly Embarrasses Herself.

I’m going to provide a small introduction for the first part of this blog. 

My name is Cheyenne, nice to meet you all. I am 18 years old, and attend the University of Virginia’s College at Wise for my undergraduate degree in the major of Art and minor of Pre-Law. My interests are anthropology, law, art, and political science. This blog is a place of acceptance for all people, despite political and religious standpoints. All that I ask is that you extend the same respect to others and be a decent human being. I suffer from from Major Depressive Disorder and Misophonia. I may write about both of those topics occasionally because they are close to my heart. 

I'd like to make clear that this is the most that you will know about me, as far as extremely important information goes. I do not intend to write about those who are in my life, as I am already taking enough risk with my own identity. 

My goal for this blog is to inform others of facts, and occasionally my opinion. I intend to give advice as well. If you have questions, please send them to my email: beautifulvalidity@gmail.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment